Mayor John Birkner, Jr.
- 2011 Westwood Washington Township Education Foundation Citizen of the Year
- 2012 Hackensack University Medical Center Foundation Award
- 2013 Pascack Valley Chamber of Commerce Citizen of the Year
- 2014 Pascack Valley Meals on Wheels Citizen of the Year
Councilwoman Erin Collins
- Staff accountant for Local Westwood CPA firm
- Former Berkley PSO Secretary & Treasurer, Class Mom, Committee Chair for multiple PSO fundraising efforts and programs.
- Former Dragons Recreational Soccer Coach
- Sunday School Teacher, Girls’ Choir Member, and HomeBound Sponsor through Zion Lutheran Church in Westwood.
“Let’s keep forward progress blooming in Westwood. Through innovative ideas, Westwood can grow while remaining fiscally responsible, and creating a better environment for our families.”
Jodi Murphy - Councilwoman
- Westwood for All Ages - Assistant Program Manager
- Mayor's Wellness Campaign Co-Coordinator
- Sustainable Westwood Liaison
- Public Works Liaison
- Shade Tree Committee Liaison
- NYU Grad, Recipient of the Founders' Award
- Brookside Elementary School PTO Co-President
- Former Editor of Westwood Recreation’s Newsletters, “The Rec Report” and “Forever Young Newsletter”.
“Westwood has a charm all its own, and as our town grows, it is important that we maintain a strong sense of community. We can achieve so much by finding common ground and working together.”